The sandy bun


The sandy bun
Originally uploaded by rcbullock.geo.
Burger King Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Why do they put that sort of a ground corn 'sand' on the bun? It's the same stuff Little Caesar's has/had on the bottom of their pizza. I don't think it's a necessary item for either food. Overall, it detracts, quite frankly. IIRC, the bread itself on the sesame seed bun tastes better too. A chicken breast is not the ideal meat for a sandwich anyway. It's got that tough sort of cartilege thing in it that you bite and then look like an idiot while you sort of push/pull/bite trying to keep the sandwich together. I would like ground chicken or turkey. Why doesn't anyone in fast food have that? I think next time I'll 'have it my way' and ask for the sesame seed bun at least. Dare I? Dare. DARE!

What would be really great, while we're on the subject of things that shall be denied me, I'd also like onion rings at McDonald's. Think of it! A Big Mac with onion rings! Well, McD did recently add a 32 oz SWEET TEA for a buck! They got that right.

Comments

Popular Posts