I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

ExpressJet PC (checkride) Passed!



PC=checkride. So, LOFT tomorrow and IOE who knows when. Hopefully about 3 weeks off. I still have to get my background check finished. Go figure.

When can I fly to the moon? I mean, I was promised flying cars by the year 2000 dammit!

And if anyone was checking in to see how I was doing, I was doing very well, then stunk for a sim session or two, then had a great checkride. My examiner was the MAN about making you relax and fly the plane.

My partner passed too.

Good ride, good times.

1 comment:

JANA said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com