I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Big Sisters are Dangerous

Here's the kids on a hike in the Lost Dutchman State Park near Apache Junction, AZ. Old school Arizona. The cool kind, not like in Snobsdale, err I mean Scottsdale.

Aaron's famous quote: "I want to touch the mountain!"

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm well aware of the dangers of having an older sister...

Rob said...

..and little sisters are doubly so.

Susie said...

I should have known from that throw that Softball was not going to be here thing!

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com