How to Return A Netflix DVD if you lost the Mailer

I found someone thought of the same thing I did, and scanned in a pic of the return mailer. What I've done is just printed that out and changed the address to my closest distribution center, which is Houston. That address, which Netflix gave me, is

PO Box 4465
Houston, TX 77210

I also wrote a note to the postmaster assuring them that this was the correct address for the nearest Netflix facility.

This is confirmed to work; Netflix received my disk in the normal time.

I've got an idea: Netflix should make it so that you can go to their website, put in your zip, and it will automatically generate a mailer envelope with the closest center on it.

You print it out, tape it up, and return it that way. I was just on the phone with Netflix and made this suggestion, so where's my cost savings check?

If you call 1-866-716-0414 they will give you the particular address you are looking for.

Of course, if you lost the white sleeve the disc goes in, you'll need to follow the instructions on Netflix's site.


Comments

Popular Posts