P90X Tips

I will make this a running post, with revisions from time to time.

Ab Ripper X Tips:

1. With or without shoes? The shoes on add a little weight. Take them and your socks off if you can't complete or maintain form with them. Then add socks and or shoes back as you get better. I can feel the difference. For really advanced people, I suppose you could add ankle weights.

2. You can do this on the bed. My job with it's long sits in worn out aircraft seats has caused me some tailbone pain. Sit on the corner for the obvious moves, or do them all on the bed. Lay down something so the sheets aren't all sweaty.

Pushups:

I will post that tip shortly, just wanted to get this started.

Traveling:

Pack your bands. Encode a copy of the videos from your DVD to your iPhone or other device. Why isn't P90X available in the iTunes store?

Take photos of your progress. You won't believe it if you just keep at it!

(I know, this post is a little weak but I just wanted to get it started today.)

Comments

Popular Posts