I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

New Domains for Beachbody Business

I am allowing beachbodyrobshake.com and beachbodyrob.com to expire.

My site http://beachbodycoach.com/theroblogdotcom that is on my business cards can now be accessed at beachfitrob.com


beachfitrob.com and beachfitrobshake.com are the new locations.

I also changed my website and screen name at Team Beachbody.

Basically, anything that had 'beachbodyrob' before is now 'beachfitrob'.

So, this post is for anyone Googling it that couldn't find me.


No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com