Adobe Flash for Android Still Available, Just not at Google Play Store


You need to be able to install from non-official sources but usually that's just a checkbox in the settings on your device.

Adobe still has this via a simple APK download.

Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html and get the one for Android 2.x/3.x or 4.0 whichever you have.

 I had a slightly older version on my Pantech Element. I got the latest version and saved a copy on my Dropbox in case Adobe takes it down.

Hope this helps, drop a quarter in my Paypal donation box so I can keep drinking coffee and posting helpful tips.

On another note, the icon to change settings needs to be opened via your built in browser for some reason. Chrome doesn't work right to change Flash settings on Android.

Leave a comment if you want more details on that.

Ciao,

Roberto







Comments

Popular Posts