I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The moon with grass


This is what it would look like. Otherwise known as somewhere in New Mexico. Or Arizona. With a view like this, does it matter? That's why the speed limit is 75 I bet. Taken somewhere on I-40 from the motorhome on the way back to Oklahoma.

2 comments:

sarge said...

i did not know that i40 was a 2 lane road?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

This is the old Route 66 part. Ok, maybe it's another road, to the previous contest destination. Yeah that's the ticket.

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com