The 3 Pound Cinnamon Roll




This is the largest recovered part of the Winslow, AZ meteor. Seperated at birth from the Cinnamon roll?

Available at Lulu's Bakery and Cafe at 918 N Main in San Antonio, TX. (Not the meteorite, the cinnamon roll. The meteorite is from..oh never mind.) I gotta be honest here folks, the one I had on Sunday was a little dry, but I think that's because they cooked it too long. They've been excellent in the past so we'll say everyone has an off day. But the caramel-y crust on the bottom was a plus and a hint it was in the oven too long. Pop a slice in the microwave with some extra icing from Lulu (at $1) and a little Betty Crocker Cream Cheese cake icing, and look out. I got one to work on there, and one to take home. They weigh 3 pounds and cost $3.99. How can you go wrong? The photo is a little deceptive. They are about the size of a small child's head. That is, unless your child has a huge head, and you know who you are. I've seen some planetoids out there. See how we came full circle? Meteorite->Cinnamon Roll->Planetoid. Works for me. It's called writin'.

Comments

Popular Posts