I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cow Seeds

My daughter has been into growing things and these were just too good to pass up. She'll shut me down if I try to tell her they're really cow seeds so I'll have to get Momma to play along. They even look like a cow seed might look. See, I told you the fertilizer segue would work.






2 comments:

Suzanne De Santiago said...

You can't fool that kid of yours - she's to smart.

Suzanne De Santiago said...

Although obviously I'm not since I can't spell. What's that say about my kids??

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com