I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Adult Toys


Here's another one you don't hand to the kids. Muzzle velocity is enough to dent an aluminum can. I took one to the hand and it leaves a mark, let me tell you. Safety glasses mandatory, as the ricochets go everywhere. 'Cyber Gun Defender of World Peace'. Click the Wal Mart link over there on the right, it's where I got mine. The Ammo is reuseable. 1000 rds for $4. Battery powered. Riverside, M@$%#$%^#@$*!

No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com