I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Stock Advice


Someone actually asked me for some more info the other day, so check out these stock symbols: DHF, HYB, PHK, HIS. They are high income (over 9% yield) and pay monthly dividends. With HYB you can also choose to reinvest that dividend or get it in cash. That stock pays 9.7% yield and compounds monthly essentially. Not bad. Varied in price over the last year from $2-$2.25. I own the 4 just for a bit of variety. Don't blame me if you lose your shirt, etc yada etc. Your risk, not mine.

No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com