Beat the Rush


Yep, I've done it again this year. With the holiday rush and all, who wants to wait to get sick?

Last year, it was about the 18th of October or so, this year, mmmmmmm...about the 23rd. This offers a number of benefits. First, the bugs aren't up to full strength, so I'm usually sick only a few days. And sometimes the weather is often nice. Would you rather be sick when it's cold and yucko outside (who needs that?) or really gorgeous?

It's that time as gone from kinda chilly and nasty to back to sunny and San Diego--which happens roughly every 45 minutes in Oklahoma about this time of year. (AND in the spring!)

Last year, I got sick in Phoenix, where it was warm and sunny, which is nice, and I'd just started a new job. Employers like that, when you call in sick first thing and get it out of the way.

Then there's my love of all things Hibernol. Bendryl for me should be categorized as a psychoactive substance. Can't stand the stuff. Meth's probably easier to get these days than some cold remedies so I go that goin' for me.

You stay classy.




Comments

Popular Posts