I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Stinking at Flying Again

The stages of flying. You get good at one phase, then you move up, then stink up the plane/sim/whatever again. I got pretty decent in the sim, now I'm not so great in the plane. Oh well.

Got a 'Satisfactory' for my first two IOE days. The weather up here isn't great, which isn't helping. I've yet to land the thing out of three legs. But, I'm getting better; just hope I don't have to do much if any extra IOE.

Early show tomorrow, 4 legs including Dulles, Syracuse, and I forget where. 555AM report time so I think I'll sign off.

No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com