I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Gelato Ebike Trips

I am trying to figure out mileage. The bike really needs an odometer. It's got a speedo, so they should add one just for a ballpark figure.

Here's today's trip so far.


View Larger Map

You get a lot of looks on it that's for sure. Now how do I pick UP the dry cleaning? I'll try a trip to CVS at Hwy 6 and Sienna Parkway to see if I get run over or not. :)

1 comment:

Rob said...

I didn't get run over, but I'm considering a motor scooter that will do more like 40mph vs 18-19mph.

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com