I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Economic Stimulus Package: An Urgent Plea!

Put it in the bank! Or pay off a credit card or SOMETHING. Buy that more gas efficient car or an electric scooter for neighborhood errands. DON'T spend it on crap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does paying off my crack supplier count?

Rob said...

Are you a re-seller or just a consumer? What sort of terms is he offering? Paying off revolving credit is often the best course, and if he is threatening to 'put a hole in yo' head the size of a half a dollah', then I'd pay off that debt.

Anonymous said...

not in tha head, but he said he would bust a cap in my a##, if i did hnd over my check, if'n it come in da mail soon enuf! peace out!

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com