More Hurricane Ike Lessons

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning....was that Sheryl Crow? Words of wisdom. I get a feel for the alcoholics need for the juice to function, but only an inkling; brought on by sleeping poorly in a pool of your own sweat and leaning over a poorly functioning generator the day prior trying to isolate the problem.

The generator from Harbor Freight went on the fritz. The Honda is probably worth it. Running it now, but I had to disconnect the low oil sensor. THAT took a while to isolate.

No A/C. At what point do you buy a window unit?

Wonder if HEB sells them? (That's a grocery store.) Not much else open.

In the process of rigging the generator I also got it running off a gas can which should provide 8 hrs of run time.

Above all else, the beer shall remain cold, or bust.

This is my pledge to you, dear roblog reader.

Comments

Popular Posts