Quote of the Day

Two for Tuesday:

We were working on money counting by tracing the outlines of coins and adding them up to specified amounts. I said "That's a Canadian nickel." and took it while looking for a US nickel. Aaron says "Hey, I need that Canadian nickel!" We have a saying for those quotes: "Now there's a sentence you don't hear every day."

I don't believe I've ever heard "Hey, I need that Canadian nickel!" in my entire life of 38 years. Might never hear it again.

"An Adventure is probably what you're having when you wish you were at home in bed."

(Stealing bits of: “When you’re safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you’re having an adventure you wish you were safe at home.” --Thornton Wilder)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You left off Aaron's question of "You have heard that before?" He seemed shocked that someone else would have said it.... I think it was an Aaron original. :)

Popular Posts