I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's Wrong with this Picture?

Yeah, not much right?

I'm saving this one for the next safety brief.

Yeah, I know, photo of a pretty lady and I noted a safety issue. But I noticed the pretty lady too. :)

Funny story: In the late nineties the Air And Education Training Command magazine, The Torch, showed a safety officer on the flight line next to an airplane holding her clipboard. She had a ring on too.

Oops!

(In sum: don't wear jewelry around heavy equipment!)

Click here if you're not squeamish and you'll remember this safety tip for a good long while.

No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com