12:34:56 on 7/8/9

Here's the post I was going to make before I realized this happenened YESTERDAY.

--
I was sitting here and reading another blogpost on the convergence of date and time while on hold with noneofyourbusiness and I watched the clock tick over to 12:35. But for posterity, the kids were playing because they were banned from TV and computers for the day, and I was on hold.

Apparently, there was no cosmic significance, and our calendar and timekeeping is an arbitrarily contrived convention.

Where were you at 12:34:56 on 7/8/9?
--
Update: Dang, today's the 9th, not the 8th. Well now I feel silly.

Comments

theroblog.com said…
Well, I for one have no idea. But I know where I was and what I was doing at 12:34:56 on 7/9/9!
Unknown said…
That's what you get for banning the kids from all the fun stuff. :)

Popular Posts