I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Friday, August 21, 2009

TSIOTD

I got this while attempting to download a show via the webserver built in to my Tivo.

Unable to initialize videomgr pipeline: err 0x21004

Also, TiVo transfer failed on my Mac. Just stopped.

The problem was that I had left the TiVo paused on that show while it was playing. Voila. Just exit the viewing and transfer your show.

2 comments:

CD-Host said...

Thanks for that tip! Saved me from a lot of frustration.

Mark Wilden said...

I so love Google - and people who take the time to share their knowledge and experience so there's something to search for. Thanks!

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com