Stomache Ulcers: The Big Kids' Disease

My daughter who's 10 is a pain to get up in the morning. I know, right?

So I got her an alarm clock.

I hear it, I wait a little while (mine's set for the same time), and go to check on her. She's up and dressed for school and watching TV upstairs!

Later I hug her and her hair is wet.

'Did you have a shower this morning too?' I had told her last night she should have one but I myself had forgotten.

"Yes."

'Wow, you got up that quick and did all that?' (I'm so impressed!)

"I woke up before my alarm clock."

'What!? Why did you do that?!' (You don't know my daughter. This is unusual.)

"I woke up and then couldn't go back to sleep because I was worried about sleeping through my alarm clock."

They grow up so fast! That's a big people worry. Next, she'll start making her own black coffee in the morning and going through her Power Point presentation before work.

Comments

Popular Posts