I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Shakeology / P90X Bar Sample Pack

I put together two buying options to try Shakeology and the protein bars. If you want another option, leave a comment.


Option 1: All three flavors, 3 individual servings. Chocolate, Greenberry and *VEGAN* Tropical Strawberry




Option 2: All 3 Shakeology Flavors PLUS all 4 P90X Bar Flavors-Chocolate Fudge, Wildberry Yogurt, Cafe Mocha, and Chocolate Peanut Butter



I put this together for people that ask me for samples. All we have are individual FULL servings, and this has them all of the stuff I like. In the future, I might the add recovery drink. If you want that, just let me know in the comments and I will add it.


Coach pricing on all of it is 25% lower, so if you spend about $16 a week on consumables, then it's cheaper to buy it wholesale. That's about 3 packets, or 5 servings from the bulk bag, or 8 protein bars, or a combination of those. I also use the joint supplement, and recovery drink so the discount is well worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked on buy now and it brought up a blank page...couldn't order

chandler
amazon.com

Rob said...

Can you try again? Maybe a different browser? I just tried Opera Mobile on my cell and it brought up the order page.

Rob said...

Added an option and made sure it brought up the correct pages.

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com