I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Robert Bullock Sends

Apparently MailChimp hates it when you use them to email people you know unless they opt in specifically. ,

So, everyone got removed from my list about saving money with Cellular and Mobile deals, steals, and news.

Don't worry, I have sent exactly one newsletter in about 6 weeks. It's sort of a catchup

newsletter, or for when I find a super hot deal I don't think you want to miss. Not Spam. Not Spam with Cheese.

Here's the link to Opt In : http://eepurl.com/rNN1z

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Robert Bullock @ Circlephone.com <=-$49 unlimited Nationwide 4G data/talk/text

No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com