Evgo Texas Plans: Here's a 'secret' one not on their website

It's called the OTG L2 Plan. The website (http://www.nrgevgo.com/texas/) says it does NOT include DC fast charging but I signed up and here is the verbiage I got from Mario (George) Osio, Senior Sales Consultant:

"One time $59 for L2 access for the whole year. This plan will allow you to use your Fob on the DC charger at $9.95 per session."

His contact info is: Cell(713)249-6724 Fax(832)584-2454 Customer Service: (855) 509-5583 Email: george.osio '@att!' nrgenergy.com

I don't plan on using the DC except in an emergency, really. Too expensive. At 10 cents per Kwhr, I can only pull about $1.70 in electricity at most in a session.

But for under $5 a month for unlimited L2 and emergency access, I figure it's worth it.

If this helps, throw a buck in my pot via the Paypal Donate button on the right in the sidebar.

Comments

Popular Posts