I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Saturday, April 04, 2015

My Lost 'Pet Shop Boys' Single Found after 25 years

Ok, many of you will say 'DUH!' so first a little background.

In August 1989 I went to Army Basic, and was at Ft. Hood until Feb 1990. I got activated for Desert Storm in November 1990.

So I missed the UK release of this song, and as far as I can tell, promo for the US release didn't start until August 1990.

Back then, popularity took more than a few minutes like it does on the internet today.

I was also in school in a small college town during the summer, and Pet Shop Boys / Electronic was just too mainstream for the college radio station, and too city-fied for the other local stations.

So, somehow I missed it.

If you're a Pet Shop Boys/Smiths/New Order fan, get this.

*CLASSIC* 80's. And that chorus! What a combo : vocalists from Pet Shop Boys and New Order!



No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com