I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Big Day Yesterday! (18 May)



Stuff that happened yesterday:
1. Aaron's Birthday party at Incredible Pizza. Obnoxious music after the jump.

2. Kimberly Graduated Kindergarten (great picture, she's looking the wrong way, big shocker there.)

I will be away starting Sunday, until Friday for another round of summer camp. I will be less technologically challenged hopefully. If my cell works I will post from the road. War games.

3 comments:

Suzanne De Santiago said...

My niece and nephew are incredibly adorable. Can't wait to see them - heard they were coming next week.

Anonymous said...

nice looking kids, whose their daddy?

Robert Bullock said...

Hi dad. :P

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com