I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dang URI


Today I have an upper respiratory infection. Yay. So, I'm out and about late. Plus the internet connection is sketchy right now. Here's a photo I'm going to use in my profile. It's me in the computer/junk/cat box room. Multipurpose, as they say.

4 comments:

Robert Bullock said...

It appears the cable modem does not like having a signal splitter between it and the rest of the cable world. Looks like it's working ok. Never caused a problem before, so something's probably close to going out on it.

Robert Bullock said...

Bought a Motorola Surfboard to replace it. The Toshiba was 4 months out of it's 5 (!) year warranty, but maybe they'll do a courtesy replacement since it's so close.

sarge said...

need a cable to link computer to the flat panel tv, you got any?

Robert Bullock said...

Nope.

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com