Still looking for an Xbox 360 Christmas deal?

The Arcade with Rockband 2 is around $200 at Dell, and you can find a 5% coupon and get 4% cash back from ebates.com (PLEASE drop me an email for an invite so I can benefit.) So, 9% off, might save you a bit or a lot depending on if you get taxed.

Circuit City has a refurb 20 gig drive and WIRELESS controller for $39.99.

So, you get a hard drive, two wireless controllers, and Rockband 2 (in my case) for $228ish.

That system to me has the meat for the 360 experience at a nice cost savings. Heck, Target wants $50 for the controller alone, so you save $10 and get a free hard drive. Plus Rock Band 2 is worth what, at least $35 if you decide to sell it?

Deal!

Updated 12/11/08: I got the 'Jasper' motherboard with my Dell order. Short story on that: uses less power and generates less heat so lower chance of failures.

Comments

Popular Posts