Web Award: Crappiest Corporate site

mycokerewards.com, how doth thou suckest? Let me count the ways:

1. Ambiguous codes. Is that a zero or a one? Is it a K or an X?
2. Service unavailable.
3. Cannot contact 'Contact us now' now.
4. Sorry, your code is an old code and has expired. What, we're a shuttle full of rebels sneaking aboard the death Star II?
5. Far too much Flash animation. Really? I'd much rather the site WORK.
6. Having an open window makes the links at the top not work. You have to close it first. SUPER BAD!
7. I texted in a code from my phone, and it said when I registered I could claim the points. I registered my phone. Now my code has not been credited and yet it shows as 'used'. I think you have to wait 3 days for it to drop off again? Nice.
And the points for the rewards are getting higher. I must now drink 48 cans of coke to get a bumper sticker or some similar junk.

Comments

Popular Posts