I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Eww, DQ

'The Unit' is playing on the TV at Dairy Queen. They are doing backroom surgery on some dude in the scene. Blood, some sort of small device involved...spy stuff.

I told the wife "Just what I want to watch while I eat my cherry laden Blizzard."

I suppose it's no worse than what I can see going on back in the kitchen.

Follow on: My wife got the wrong Blizzard, so she went to give it back. The guy asks: "Did you eat any of it?" She says no. He puts it in the freezer. Sooooooo many possibilities. Hopefully it's some sort of accountability thing?

Short summary: Where's the next closest Dairy Queen?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com