I've gotten over $200 in cash back from them at places I would have shopped anyway! Ebay, Staples, more! I put it at the top because they ROCK. Basically, you get a kickback from Ebates when buy.com or whoever pays them. Win-win. If you like throwing money away, don't use them!

Friday, July 02, 2010

Random Novel Lines

I could have spent a lifetime admiring her beauty from behind but that illusion vanished when she turned.

Smashed, broken into so many pieces.

Mere driftwood like pieces of the ugly tree branches she'd smashed on the way down.

Adrift, floating on a sea of ennui for what might have been.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

于庭 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

 
Google Find us on Google+ Website: www.circlephone.com