MU-2 Flying tonight

So, I'm supposed to fly with a guy on an MU-2 cargo run tonight, whom I've never met, in a plane I've never been in. Should be all sorts of interesting. So, you do what you do if what you do is what I do, you Google. (Don't you like the word usements I'm structuring today? -To paraphrase Steve Martin's character in L.A. Story. ) I digress on a regular basis. I need a new word for that. Anyway.

So I found a blog of a guy who flew MU-2's air ambulance. Good stories. Gems such as:

The second patient of the day was a lady who took a bunch of pills, went to bed and woke up with a broken leg. She was friendly (she rubbed my shaved head for good luck before we took off) but as far as I could see, she had never brushed her teeth in her life, which smells like a hot closet full of dead baby goats in case you were curious.

Does that smell anything like 'Sex Panther' cologne, by Odeon?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Faaaabulous description of the woman's breath. It really brought it home for me..

Popular Posts