Posting from the ole Email

This is something I have to start doing more often, that is, posting on my blog via email. Testing 123....Testes, 1...2...testes...

 

I missed 'Arrested Development' when it was on TV. Shoot me. I was in on 'Firefly', 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Scrubs', 'Monk', and now 'Psych' from the start so I like to think I'm a little hep to Hollywood's jive, but I gotta get caught up on that. And I hear 'Weeds' is good. Favorite character bit from 'Arrested Development':

 

Who Is Tobias Fünke?:  Formerly an "analrapist," the world's first combination analyst and therapist, Tobias has more recently embarked on an acting career -- or at least, he is attempting one.

 

(Psst, look closely at what the combination of analyst and therapist is. How did they get away with that on TV?) I think they pronounced it 'uh-nal-ruh-pist'. Clueless character gold.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts