The Grocery Game: Round one actual Receipts


Here are some receipts from CVS and Walgreens. Click them for a full size view. As you can see, the savings are substantial.

Some notes:

At CVS, I got a $20 Russell Stover hand dipped Valentines chocolate heart for $4.99. 26 (over a pound and a half) ounces of good chocolate candy for $5 seemed a buy.

At Walgreens I thought the SoyJoy bars on clearance for .37 were a good deal. I wouldnt have bought the 69 cent can of Pringles but I had to go over $5.00 to get to use the $5 Rewards coupon I got for buying 2 Theraflu medicines. That receipt was not pictured, but they were 2/$10 and I had 2 coupons for $2 each. So, they added up to be 50 cents each after the $5 Walgreens reward money. (Receipt not pictured.) I rang those separate and first and turned around and used the $5 coupon that prints out of the register.

All these strategies are shown on the grocery game. They also tell you exactly how and where to find the coupons.

So I got a few extra bargains, but if you're more frugal than me (and I doubt it) you could save a little more.

And you can get a free trial by emailing me on the right side of my blog. I'd appreciate it, as I get free weeks for every 3 referrals.

It's WAAAAAAAY easier and cheaper than what I was doing on my own.

Also, please print your coupons from the banner on the right when you can! I get a few cents from those too.

Have fun shopping!


Comments

Popular Posts