P90X Photo Stream: Work in Progress

Update  Feb 18, 2015:

Yup, it's been almost 5 years since I wrote this post. I'm STILL at it.

LOTS of things have changed.

I made beachfitrob.com that has my progress photos from 2009 to now, tips, recipes and more as I've moved on to P90X2, Insanity, and Body Beast. I really got into it, and also do it as a business now. (Click here if you're into diet and fitness and are looking to make some money off your hobby.)


You can also go to beachfitrob.com to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and all that fun stuff.

So, wow. Life changer.

And, I'm happier and healthier. :) And I don't miss many workout days. It's RARE.

Original article:

Ok, a few caveats: I'm still working on it. I really can't do it every day. Other pilots know how horrible the schedule can be sometimes. When you only have 8 hours off from the time you step off the plane until you have to fly again, you aren't going to do P90X, or much other than sleep.

Yes folks, 6.5 hours of sleep at best. Write your congressman. And yes, it will cost you a little more on your plane ticket. But increased safety doesn't come free. More time to sleep=less time to work=we need more people for the same amount of flying. Sorry, rant off.

Despite my schedule, I've made progress since returning to work in March 2010.

I'm ready to show my progress.

As you can see, I didn't start off in the best shape, but I'm continuing to work on it.

These photos are made with a cheap camera, and aren't flexed poses, just natural poses. IIRC, all are after a workout, so they all have the same baseline.

Enjoy, barf, or whatever, but P90X and a good diet does work. Just show up and keep hitting play.

Comments

Popular Posts