My P90X Coach Link

If you're considering the purchase of the program, equipment, or anything else, I'd appreciate it if you'd click http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/theroblogdotcom and then the shopping button there on the left hand side. Alternately, you can click this banner:



At the bottom of this post, you can click the 'p90x' tag to see P90X related posts on my site. Clicking the tag will show you my progress photo stream, etc.

To briefly recount, I've been doing P90X for over a year. I'm just over 6' tall, and went from 197 lbs to as low as 163 lbs, but I'm around 168 now with more muscle mass. My run times have also gotten much faster. I recently averaged a 7:31 mile pace for a little over 2.5 miles.

The program works, and it's risk free. There are no gimmicks. It's just old fashioned diet and exercise.

Comments

Popular Posts