P90X: A better use of your time than the gym and walking

I know it's two back to back posts on the same topic, but I'm still gonna do it. I'll make it quick.

I see people walking, which is fine, but I also note that they appear fit enough to be doing something more strenuous that will get you serious results in about an hour a day. (In theory, skipping the Ab Ripper portion of the videos.)

The other point I'd like to make is this: how much money and time could you save just by using P90X in your home for better than gym results, and how much more would you exercise if it were in your house?

My theory being, wander upstairs or to another room, put in the DVDs and go.

I have been getting good results with the red band, 10 and 25 lb weights, an overhead pullup bar (freestanding that I got second hand for $25), and some pushup bars. That's it. We're talking maybe $200 worth of gear.

How much is the mileage on your car, gym membership, lost time during the drive, with perhaps lesser results worth to you?

http://beachbodycoach.com/theroblogdotcom

Comments

Popular Posts