Help me Win an iPad...and if I don't, you'll save money anyway.

I've mentioned this before in my blog, but I buy a lot of online by going through ebates.

Well, not a lot, but when I remember. :)

I've gotten over $200 back since I joined.

It's pretty simple: online stores like buy.com pay ebates a commission as a referring site, and they give you part of it as a kickback.

Later, they send you a check.

All you do is login through ebates then shop as you normally would, and that's it.

The stores include big names like buy.com, Staples, Dell, Sears, Wal-Mart, etc. Places you've probably bought stuff and DIDN'T get an ebate. So if you don't join, you're just wasting money.

(Dangit! I always forget EBAY...I've lost money there...)

I've been a member since 1999.

So, click here. It's free, so stop losing out on your cash back.

Oh, and spend a bunch of money as fast as you can. :P Jumpstart that economy!

Comments

Popular Posts