I love craigslist marketing techniques. One post I read actually had this in it: "This is a worthwhile deal for both parties." Or words to that effect.

Just funny because it also wasn't a good deal: someone wanting to trade a used color Nook ($249 brand new) for an iPad (1st Gen cheapest from Apple at $349 for a REFURB.)

Not to mention the iPad just being wildly more popular than the color Nook. I think the color Nook is an under-appreciated piece of hardware, and many people just buy it to jailbreak it, but really?

Really.

Read on for marketing 101 genius.


'Can and has been!' So what about now? I've got to reinstall it?
'Saturated Market!' I think I could pawn an iPad and get a refurb color nook with warranty.
'possibilities' That there will be a zombie plague or alien invasion and the nook will offer some sort of immunity?

Sorry, just been sort of ranty about CL lately.

Hopefully this will get off the ground.

Comments

Popular Posts