Stuff I Would Have Mentioned on Fatwallet.com

But, they kinda ticked me off.

Long story short, they have serious forum Nazis over there.

Like, I can't post a link in their forum to a blog post I wrote because once here, I might derive some benefit from whoever clicks my link to MY CONTENT.

At one point, they had shortened my username over there from beachfitrob to beachfit because someone might Google me, might click a link, and I might benefit.

Yes, I'm serious.

I am not going to write articles and then post them over there for Fatwallet's use. I contribute, but I draw the line there.

Content is king and Fatwallet, you don't get to have it all.

I write silly stuff, and I write semi-serious informative and useful articles.

I think.

I think I should benefit from that.

So, we will have a new tag for posts called 'stuffIwouldhavementionedonfatwallet'.

What's ironic is that Fatwallet has a referral program for THEM but if you even make it possible for someone to find you and ASK you for a link, they will delete that post. 

Please "+1" this post and maybe they will tone it down. I'd love to SHARE more but I don't want to give it all away.

Update: I made an earlier reference here: http://rcbullock.blogspot.com/2012/03/fatwallet-all-your-content-are-belong.html

Comments

Popular Posts