An Open Letter to Asus

I put this in my box to RMA my new Asus Vivo Tab Smart that was a week old.


To Whom It May Concern:

I had two or three of the original Asus Transformer tablets. Some had light bleed, some had creaky cases. This was when they were around $400 I think. I believe I tried 3 before giving up.

I returned them all and ended up with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 which had excellent build quality.

Now, I have another Asus product with the same issue. The case creaks and pops. There is SOME light bloom. See if you can fix that. Upper left corner in landscape mode IIRC.

THIS time I am giving you a chance to send me a good one or fix the problems with this one.

A $500 tablet shouldn't pop and creak when you pick it up.

I have a Pantech Element that is more solid than this that I paid $200 for.

I would appreciate it if you would send me some accessories for the MULTIPLE issues I've had. That might make me happy.

Please don't make this the last Asus product I buy for a long, LONG time.

I would also entertain the thought of the Vivo Tab (not RT) as that is probably a more solid tablet.


Sincerely,


Robert Bullock
theroblog.com
Wireless Guru and Blogger


Comments

Popular Posts