Printing to Dymo Printer using Paypal on Mac OS X: a sort of Workaround

I pulled my hair out for a few days on this today.

It works simply and beautifully under Windows XP using Paypal to generate and print the postage.

Mac OS X 10.6.8? No go.

So that unfortunately is my solution: use Parallels and Windows XP or higher to print a shipping label using Paypal.

FORTUNATELY, if you have an old Windows laptop laying around and Parallels, your cost is extremely low.

I bought an old version 6 for $5 at Micro Center. At the time, I think version 8 was current. I had 3 and 5, and they all run XP fine. 6 is noticeably faster to startup than 5.

Will update if I find a Mac only solution.


Support us by getting Parallels and such from Amazon (Sorry, Takes a second to load..wait for it...waaaaiit..):

Comments

Popular Posts