Apple Mail Version 11.5 (3445.9.1) and kmttg / Java Interfere with setting up account?

Weird one.

I think kmttg did not fully open it's window at launch.

When I hovered my mouse over the pane on 'Internet Accounts' in "System Preferences" that asks you if you use Mail / Contacts / Calendars / Notes, I got the popup tooltips for kmttg!

Can't replicate this as I got all my accounts set up by killing that task and now Apple Mail works again.

Weird...as...crap.

And how my brain figures this stuff out, I don't know.

But I can say that killing the kmttg taks terminal window let me complete account setup.

Before, it would just hang with the grey gear looking spinner after selecting what items you use on that account and all you could do was hit the 'Cancel' button.

Versions:
OS X 10.13
Java Version 8 Update 191 (build 1.8.0_191-b12)
kmttg 1.1p


Comments

Popular Posts