Great Stick Vaccuum even the kids will Love!

I recently bought this:



I wish it had a crevice tool, but it works well otherwise. The whole thing hangs on the wall mounted charger, the handle is removable, and the second extra battery charges at the same time and just slides into the vacuum part.

The bottom part has a beater bar you can turn on or off, but most of the time I turn it on.

That's a huge advantage over a regular dustbuster type vac. The revolving brush has it's own little motor to drive it.

I miss the lack of crevice capability, but I don't know how you'd get the rotating beater brush bar and the crevice part on at the same time...

My son loves to use it! He's 11. So, you might get some extra housework out of the kids. It's light enough for even the smallest kids to push around, and not so powerful that they might damage something unless you've left some jewelry or something very fragile on your floor.


It's great for carpeted stairs and spot vacuuming carpet. I use it on throw rugs because it isn't powerful enough to suck them up if you put a foot or two on it. Also the cat hair on the couch, comforter, dust bunnies, you name it. Super handy and you always have an extra battery so you're never out of juice.

A big roblog thumbs up!

Comments

Popular Posts